2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 Nissan Leaf are all, all-electric hatchback. Each is powered by an 80-kilowatt synchronous electric motor fed by a 24 kWh lithium-ion battery pack. Nissan Leaf stores power in a lithium-ion battery pack. Nissan Leaf is one of the first vehicles that uses this advanced technology. Nissan Leaf batteries have a life expectancy of around 8 to 10 years. But what if your battery dies? Definitely you need to get another one. The best place to buy a remanufactured quality battery is here: Ace Hybrid Group is one of the leading online stores in the industry. Purchase a refurbished battery replacement for your Nissan Leaf from Ace Hybrid Group at an affordable price. Check out Ace Hybrid Group website to see the batteries and their prices. There are 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 Nissan Leaf batteries available. Nissan Leaf replacement cost here ranges between$ 7,000.00 and $ 15,000.00. Feel free to call us, should you have any questions or concerns. We are so grateful for the pleasure of serving you.
2011 – 2015 Nissan Leaf Hybrid Battery
This Hybrid Battery has approximately 80% Capacity, compared to a new one.
$100.00 Installation Fee, and 9.25% Sales Tax are Additional.
- Precision cell matching using the recent technology
- Ready to install,no programming required
- To obtain an assurance on the quality, you can use live testing for analysis function of every component
- At Ace Hybrid Group, High Quality Re-manufactured Batteries and Service, are our top priorities.
- Every cell is tested both on the bench, and on a vehicle to ensure its remaining longevity.
- All components of the battery pack are thoroughly inspected, cleaned, and replaced when necessary.
- Ace hybrid group individually tests every voltage sensor to the component level before reassembling it and uses new zinc plated nuts and bolts for all electrical and structural fasteners
Warranty : The cost of Warranty to you is included with your purchase.
Shipping: $200.00 will be added to your order for shipping at checkout.
Core Charge: A refundable “core deposit” of $500.00 will be added to your order at checkout. Cores must be returned within 50 days of purchase. Once we receive your old battery, we will refund the core deposit back to you minus the cost of return shipping. This applies to shipping orders only. In all other circumstances, the core will be picked up at the time of service, no deposit required.
How do I return my old hybrid battery ? Once your new hybrid battery has arrived, put the core battery back into the same packaging your battery arrived in. As soon as we receive your core battery, we will refund the core deposit back to you.
Call us (714) 728-9393 for availability & our specials.