The 2nd generation of Toyota Prius (XW20 series) makes use of a 201.6-volt NiMH battery. The battery control computers keep the state of charge between approximately 40% and 80% (shallow cycling). Shallow cycling enables the hybrid battery to last tens of thousands of cycles which means decades of use and in many cases more than 200,000 miles of operation. We at Ace Hybrid Group will be at your service, if you need one. Our quality Ace Group Prius batteries with best warranties are at hand. You can refer to Ace Hybrid Group website and choose your needed hybrid battery. Ace Hybrid Group has set forth 5 different period warranties for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 Toyota Prius Hybrid Batteries :
Toyota Prius Hybrid Hybrid Battery 2004 - 2009
Our replacement batteries for Prius have about 80% capacity compared to new ones. Here at Ace Hybrid Group, you can find the best hybrid batteries with the best market prices. Trust us and you will be satisfied at the end.
- One-year warranty
- Two-year warranty
- Three-year warranty
- Four-year warranty
- Five-year warranty
This Hybrid Battery has approximately 80% Capacity, compared to a new one.
$100.00 Installation Fee, and 9.25% Sales Tax are Additional.
- Precision cell matching using the recent technology
- Ready to install,no programming required
- To obtain an assurance on the quality, you can use live testing for analysis function of every component
- At Ace Hybrid Group, High Quality Re-manufactured Batteries and Service, are our top priorities.
- Every cell is tested both on the bench, and on a vehicle to ensure its remaining longevity.
- All components of the battery pack are thoroughly inspected, cleaned, and replaced when necessary.
- Ace hybrid group individually tests every voltage sensor to the component level before reassembling it and uses new zinc plated nuts and bolts for all electrical and structural fasteners
Warranty : The cost of Warranty to you is included with your purchase.
Shipping: $200.00 will be added to your order for shipping at checkout.
Core Charge: A refundable “core deposit” of $500.00 will be added to your order at checkout. Cores must be returned within 50 days of purchase. Once we receive your old battery, we will refund the core deposit back to you minus the cost of return shipping. This applies to shipping orders only. In all other circumstances, the core will be picked up at the time of service, no deposit required.
How do I return my old hybrid battery ? Once your new hybrid battery has arrived, put the core battery back into the same packaging your battery arrived in. As soon as we receive your core battery, we will refund the core deposit back to you.
Call us (714) 728-9393 for availability & our specials.